NOW BOOKING! COVID AND FLU VACCINATIONS
The surgery will be administering Covid and Flu vaccinations this year to all eligible patients
To check your eligibility for the Flu vaccine visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/
To check your eligibility for the Autumn Covid Booster visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-autumn-booster-resources/a-guide-to-the-covid-19-autumn-booster
For more information please contact Reception
To book please if you have online access then book online, otherwise call Reception after 11am weekdays.
As of 1st August, the Practice will be going cashless
Payments after this date can be made in the following ways:
- Card payment- we accept all major debit and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro)
If you have any queries please speak to a member of staff
Visiting our practice?
Due to a recent change in National Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) guidance, face coverings are no longer required when attending the surgery.
If you are attending due to a respiratory symptoms, we may still ask that you wear a mask or visor.
Please remain understanding of the choices of others regarding face masks/coverings and please continue to make use of the hand gel located within the building to help stop the spread of infections.
We would like to thank you for adhering to IPC guidance over the past months
The George Clare Surgery is a three partner, part-dispensing practice in the Fens of Cambridgeshire, with a practice list size of around 12,000 patients.
We’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and support staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing.
Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in joining the George Clare Surgery Patient Participation Group?
The PPG aims to provide a communication link between the patients and the surgery, a forum for constructive communication helping to inform the surgery when making decisions on healthcare services, to help inform patients on why these decisions have been made, and to assist in providing health promotion and education.
All patients are encouraged to join our PPG, if you are interested then please contact us on 01354 695888, or email us on email@example.com (PLEASE NOTE: this email address is to be used for queries relating to the patient participation group ONLY)
Chair: Julie Pope
The next Meeting scheduled for Thursday 21st July 2022 at 5pm will be held virtually. Please email Julie on the email above or contact the practice if you wish to participate
Access and Facilities
- There are reserved spaces for the disabled in our car park. Wheelchair access is available at the main entrance to the building.
- If attending the surgery unaccompanied, you can get help with the front door by ringing the doorbell, which is located near the front door letter-box.
- A toilet for the disabled is located adjacent to the main entrance porch.
- Patients who experience difficulty with hearing may request the use of our Portable hearing loop. In order to use this, you will need a hearing aid with a T-switch. Please ask when attending for your appointment.
- Baby chaning facilities can be found within the toilet block adjacent to reception and the main entrance porch.