Flu Vaccinations STILL AVAILABLE!
BOOK YOURS TODAY!
All patients aged 65 years +
Priority groups 18 - 64 years
2-3yrs Nasal Flu
Extended cohort 50-64 yrs
CALL US NOW ON 01354 695888 AND SELECT OPTION 4 TO BOOK
To view the eligibility criteria for the Flu Vaccination 2020/21 click here
The George Clare Surgery is a three partner, part-dispensing practice in the Fens of Cambridgeshire, with a practice list size of just over 12,150 patients.
We’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and support staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing.
What to expect when you visit our practice
To ensure the safety of our staff and patients we have measures in place to minimise the risk from Coronavirus.
On arrival you may find our door is locked. This is to enable us to manage the number of patients within the practice at any one time. If the door is locked please ring the bell to speak to a member of practice team.
All patients attending an appointment at the practice are asked to follow our safety guidelines:
- Please be on time for your appointment, if you are early please wait in your car or outside until your allocated appointment time
- If you are waiting outside, please ensure social distancing at all times (please wear suitable clothing for weather/bring an umbrella)
- Please wear a mask when inside the practice
- Once inside the practice, please follow signage and the one-way system in place
Patients must attend appointments on their own unless it is a child then they may have one carer with them.
- Medication queries are taken over the phone between the hours of 10:00- 12:30 & 14:30 - 16:00. Do not attend the practice.
- Prescription collections can only be done so between the hours of 10:00am - 11.00am and 16:30 - 17:30 only
For suspected urine infections, please do not bring a water sample, please ring the surgery at 08:30am and request a telephone call from a clinician.
The telephones are exceptionally busy at present in all departments and would ask you that you are patient if you are struggling to get through.
We have implemented the above to ensure the health and wellbeing of both our staff and patients and to ensure safe running of the practice.
Thank you for your continued support
The George Clare Surgery Team
Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in joining the George Clare Surgery Patient Participation Group?
The PPG aims to provide a communication link between the patients and the surgery, a forum for constructive communication helping to inform the surgery when making decisions on healthcare services, to help inform patients on why these decisions have been made, and to assist in providing health promotion and education.
All patients are encouraged to join our PPG, if you are interested then please contact us on 01354 695888, or email us on email@example.com (PLEASE NOTE: this email address is to be used for queries relating to the patient participation group ONLY)
Chair: Julie Pope
Next Meeting TBC please email Julie on the email above or contact the practice if you wish to participate
Access and Facilities
- There are reserved spaces for the disabled in our car park. Wheelchair access is available at the main entrance to the building.
- If attending the surgery unaccompanied, you can get help with the front door by ringing the doorbell, which is located near the front door letter-box.
- A toilet for the disabled is located adjacent to the main entrance porch.
- Patients who experience difficulty with hearing may request the use of our Portable hearing loop. In order to use this, you will need a hearing aid with a T-switch. Please ask when attending for your appointment.
- Baby chaning facilities can be found within the toilet block adjacent to reception and the main entrance porch.