The George Clare Surgery is a four partner, part-dispensing practice in the Fens of Cambridgeshire, with a practice list size of just over 12,150 patients.
We’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and support staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing.
See below for the days our General Practitioners and Advanced Nurse Practitioners work.
Click here to view the latest updates from the surgery, or like and follow us on Facebook.
Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in joining the George Clare Surgery Patient Participation Group?
The PPG aims to provide a communication link between the patients and the surgery, a forum for constructive communication helping to inform the surgery when making decisions on healthcare services, to help inform patients on why these decisions have been made, and to assist in providing health promotion and education.
All patients are encouraged to join our PPG, if you are interested then please contact us on 01354 695888, or email us on email@example.com
Chair: Julie Pope
The team at George Clare Surgery are always looking at ways to improve, and your feedback can be a great oportunity for us to learn.
Did you have a good experience with one of our members of staff?
Has one of our clinics provided you good information and support?
Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve?
Is the website user friendly, or could we make changes to it?
How have you found our Facebook page, is the information useful?
Please let us know by completing the feedback form on the left!
Access and Facilities
- There are reserved spaces for the disabled in our car park. Wheelchair access is available at the main entrance to the building.
- If attending the surgery unaccompanied, you can get help with the front door by ringing the doorbell, which is located near the front door letter-box.
- A toilet for the disabled is located adjacent to the main entrance porch.
- Patients who experience difficulty with hearing may request the use of our Portable hearing loop. In order to use this, you will need a hearing aid with a T-switch. Please ask when attending for your appointment.
- Baby chaning facilities can be found within the toilet block adjacent to reception and the main entrance porch.