NOW BOOKING! COVID AND FLU VACCINATIONS
The surgery will be administering Covid and Flu vaccinations this year to all eligible patients
BOOK ONLINE HERE https://systmonline.tpp-uk.com/2/Login?Date=20221018220532
To check your eligibility for the Flu vaccine visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/
To check your eligibility for the Autumn Covid Booster visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-autumn-booster-resources/a-guide-to-the-covid-19-autumn-booster
For more information please contact Reception
To book please if you have online access then book online, otherwise call Reception after 11am weekdays.
Important changes to the Appointment System
Change is coming...
The George Clare Surgery is a three partner, part-dispensing practice in the Fens of Cambridgeshire, with a practice list size of around 12,000 patients.
We’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and support staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing.
Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in joining the George Clare Surgery Patient Participation Group?
The PPG aims to provide a communication link between the patients and the surgery, a forum for constructive communication helping to inform the surgery when making decisions on healthcare services, to help inform patients on why these decisions have been made, and to assist in providing health promotion and education.
All patients are encouraged to join our PPG, if you are interested then please contact us on 01354 695888, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org (PLEASE NOTE: this email address is to be used for queries relating to the patient participation group ONLY)
Chair: Julie Pope
The next Meeting will be held virtually. Please email Julie on the email above or contact the practice if you wish to participate
Access and Facilities
- There are reserved spaces for the disabled in our car park. Wheelchair access is available at the main entrance to the building.
- If attending the surgery unaccompanied, you can get help with the front door by ringing the doorbell, which is located near the front door letter-box.
- A toilet for the disabled is located adjacent to the main entrance porch.
- Patients who experience difficulty with hearing may request the use of our Portable hearing loop. In order to use this, you will need a hearing aid with a T-switch. Please ask when attending for your appointment.
- Baby chaning facilities can be found within the toilet block adjacent to reception and the main entrance porch.