COVID AND FLU VACCINES
!!! NOW BOOKING !!!
Eligible patients with mobile numbers will be sent an SMS with a self booking link
Patients with no mobile number on record will be called by one of the Reception team.
The George Clare Surgery is a three partner, part-dispensing practice in the Fens of Cambridgeshire, with a practice list size of around 12,000 patients.
We’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and support staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing.
Download the NHS App today!
- You need to prove who you are to get full access to the NHS App but with full access you can:
- order repeat prescriptions and nominate a pharmacy where you would like to collect them
- book and manage appointments
- view your GP health record to see information like your allergies and medicines (if your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results)
- book and manage coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations
- get your NHS COVID Pass
- register your organ donation decision
- choose how the NHS uses your data
- view your NHS number or find out what it is
- use NHS 111 online to answer questions and get instant advice or medical help near you
Staff Training Closure Dates
We are closed for staff training from 12.30pm until 8.30am the next day on the following dates:
Tuesday 23rd Janurary 2024
Thursday 29th February 2024
Wednesday 27th March 2024
Patient Participation Group
Are you interested in joining the George Clare Surgery Patient Participation Group?
The PPG aims to provide a communication link between the patients and the surgery, a forum for constructive communication helping to inform the surgery when making decisions on healthcare services, to help inform patients on why these decisions have been made, and to assist in providing health promotion and education.
All patients are encouraged to join our PPG, if you are interested then please contact us on 01354 695888, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org (PLEASE NOTE: this email address is to be used for queries relating to the patient participation group ONLY)
Chair: None as present- please contact the practice if you are interested in this position
Please email the PPG on the email address above or contact the practice directly if you wish to participate
Access and Facilities
- There are reserved spaces for the disabled in our car park. Wheelchair access is available at the main entrance to the building.
- If attending the surgery unaccompanied, you can get help with the front door by ringing the doorbell, which is located near the front door letter-box.
- A toilet for the disabled is located adjacent to the main entrance porch.
- Patients who experience difficulty with hearing may request the use of our Portable hearing loop. In order to use this, you will need a hearing aid with a T-switch. Please ask when attending for your appointment.
- Baby chaning facilities can be found within the toilet block adjacent to reception and the main entrance porch.